PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Sunday, October 15, 2006 - Cho Chweet!




hey peeps!
im so happy to see people of different races dating. and i totally anti racist.
i mean like we're all the same, i m human u are human, but the color of our skins are different, and different religion, different believes.
My pet sister, Shamla, is a Chindian, i've met her family and their really sweet! I can see that their proud of who they are.
They celebrate Deepavali, CNY,Christmas...cool huh? I'm a mix myself too. My boo, if ya'll dunno his name is Haire, he and my friend, Adam,is a mix too! They're "rojak" if u know what i mean. hahah... i totally hate it when some of my typical old fashion friend come to me and tell me,"i won't date people different races.But caucasion is okay" Ya'll can go home and date ur papa or mama if u know what im sayin. Wanna date caucasian, ish, glamour la bla bla... This kinda people, don fall in love, they chose to fall in love. i've no doubt if his/her wife/husband leave them, and they beg them to come back. err..back to the point..
I am so happy that my friend, Daniel finally got a girlfriend, and damn she is hawt! ps. u might wanna know what's the ahem ahem's reaction when i said that. And this couple are so perfect for each other. once again, congrats to u Daniel!! u're both lucky to hv each other. =') so happy for the both of u!! CONGRATS!!!!!! awww...aren't they sweet? soon everyone's gonna look the same in this world. if u know what i mean.
ps. no hard feelings ppl. =)

sneak
peek