PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Friday, December 01, 2006 - Some spongebob episode
Hahaha... i watched Spongebob last night and i laugh my head off. here goes...

Barnicalman was mermaideman's partner. They both save Bikini Bottom together. (if u dunno much abt spongebob then u dunno what m i talkin about haha)

MermaideMan always treat Barnicalman like a lil boy and ordered a mini krabby patty (hamburger. Barnicalman got pist n he join the villians and they sort of "attacked" MermaideMan.

Spongebob:"oh poor mermaideman,how can u fight the 3 of them alone?"

Mermaideman:"i know. i give up"

Spongebob:"No mermaideman! What do u say we help you to fight the villains?"

Mermaideman:"No boy.I have an idea,how about you guys help me?"

HAHA this part just make me laugh. watch Spongebob k? hahahah

sneak
peek