PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart
CHATBOX
FRIENDS
Friday, January 19, 2007 -
My daddy!!
Went mid with parent today. I had spaghetti with mussels!! WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!
Ever since dad's back from USA. He has changed a lil.
-bad tempered(from worst to worsttesssttesss,but he cool down easily)
-he doesn't make sense when he talks! like the other day he said,"if it's unlocked, how can she went in?"
-he is more wise now when it comes to food!! (good thing)
-loves to compare price. (m'sia n US is different,dad)
But whatever it is! i still love my daddy n my mommy! When he's at US no one argue with me its not fun! :( i mean argue in a childish n nice n funny ...ways.
He almost bought a dress for me but mom says," too plain..bla bla.." n then he says," yeah..n too lil cloth..bla bla bla"
oh yeah! dad is fairer now n fatter :P but still looking great n young!
sneak
peek