PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Tuesday, February 20, 2007 - Sometimes you can't turn back.

*sigh*... ='(


I'm so sad!!! because the movie has no happy ending :( not the way that i want it to be. well life's the same, sometimes it'll never go the way that you want it to be *frowned*


OKAY! i'll stop being a grandma telling you about lifes..bla bla bla~ blaack sheeep hahah


so, i watch this movie, its about this young boy, dunno how la, he grows old really fast. just like that! *snap fingers* So he did this really bad things, and he kinda spoiled the family because of some misunderstanding, he is really naughty, and then he ran away from home, and met this old man and he drink somethin, (i think) then he became an adult the next day.


and he keeps growing, and everyday he learns more about life, and commitment, and so on... and he understands. but the sad thing is, he Died!!! *CHOI CHOI!* hahah i lazy to type d la. im sure u're lazy to read too =P


k k , so the ending is, he still continues to grow old, he REALLY REGRET for what he did, and the sad thing is he cant live longer because he is always growing and he is 70! and that's when he goes back to his family and apologized and explained to them about how he became old so fast, and bla bla yada yada, and they forgave each other and then HAPPY FAMILY laaaaa.


He is dying soon, too bad he didnt really enjoy his life cuz he grows old too fast, that's why la KIDS! appreciate every moment,everything, everyone. k?




ok i love u =P

u love me ?


sneak
peek