PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Thursday, May 03, 2007 - It's HIM!
Right. So i saw Adam at KFC. but he said that its not him. hahahah!


THAT's ADAM!!!!!!

okay so that wasnt Adam, hahahha..it was jz some random unknown ppl's picture i took :P hehe but he does look like adam from behind! *freak out?!*

TADaaa! this is ADam!! comel kan? (daphne's style) i showed ur picture in my class adam n the girls says that they feel like cubit-ing ur face. hahaha

So this is Jermaine n his girlfriend, Charissa. Wee!! hehehe..do i need to introduce? i guess no. I want him to have a big smiLE on his face :PBaby bought for me. nicee!! he is so sweet! i love him la~

sneak
peek