PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Saturday, May 19, 2007 - Just a day..
He's a good poser dont u think? he look like he's laughin, but he wasnt! I love this picture!! He's so adorable!!
THis is caves. =D
this picture was taken another day hahah!
Almost EVERYDAY i chill with my boo. hahaha!! but still it's not enough. I need to see him 24/7. How i wish i'm small enough to fit into his pocket. You know when i cant sleep at night, i imagine myself, as small as his thumb, goes into his pocket. follow him wherever he goes. All i have to do is hide when he's in school, hehe. During his exam, i'll snoop around and try to give him the answers(oh wait! that's cheating!), nah maybe give him some hints! :D OH..if my mom look for me, i'll turn him into thumbelina(that's a girl! ) and put him in my pocket. weee!! OMGOMG!! everytime when i think of it, i get ExciTed, as if it can happen.


Oh! yesterday i went Mid V and meet up with Jermaine, CHarissa( i hope i spelled it correctly), Lil' Ollie, Gabbriel and Nick. Oh obviously my baby is with me too =P

We went there quite late so basically the shops are closing. THe rest went n watch mooovie. =( too bad for me. Haire n i sat down and chit chat. Next time if you're goin MV, call me yea! :) unless you don't want me around =(



sneak
peek