PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Thursday, June 14, 2007 - Singapore Airlines
Mr Hilary told me that i can gift it a try for Singapore Airlines. Hehe.. But i've to wait til October. =( maybe by that time my teeth is nice, i've put on weight hahahah! gosh i can't wait!

Oh Yeahh!! Last Saturday i went 17 summerspash in Sunway Lagoon. Jasmine came my house n then we left n met Haire in Kl Central n then off to Sunwayyy.. We took some pictures but unfortunately the pictures are all in Haire's pc n he is unable to come online. *sigh* some wore sari wei. i think the next time i should wear cheong sam. Ahahah! n then we saw these Malays wearing tudung. Haire was like,"they wear tudung when they swim?"

and i saw Daphne in the toilet! i was like,wha' the heck? She was there n i couldnt see her?! i mean like. ala..if only i saw her earlier. u know i love cam whor-ing. hahha. i left my mobile phone in my bag. We were late for Ollie's party so we left sunway n went for Ollie's Pool Party. it was freakin Awesome! but tiring.

*oh i tot of changing my blog's color to a brighter color.what d'ya think? nahh i think this is jz nice right*


LOVE
me!

sneak
peek