PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Friday, June 08, 2007 - a unisex toilet
Ok.
i dunno maybe i'm dumb.whatever. I was in KL Plaza, n i didnt wanna use the toilet, so i walk to JW Marriot (is that how u spell it?) n used the toilet. It's soo uncomfortable at all, i was wearing formal alright. THe people there wore formal. So i asked the lady.

me:"excuse me? Where is the toilet."
lady:"Its upstairs,G1"*continues talking to the lady beside her*
me:"how do i go upstairs?any escalator?"
lady:"no. u have to use the elevator" *gives me the u-from-kampung-ah? look*
me:"Thanks" *Searched for elevator n goes up*

soo..i found the toilet. n i was looking for the sign that tells me which is lady n which is for man. But all itsays was "Toilet. For Your Safety,Lock the Door" so i was like, "okayy..maybe this is for ladies" n i went in. there were two, one was occupied, n the other one..the light sudah rosak. I just went in there anyway..n i couldnt see ANYTHING! i couldnt even find the lock to lock the dooor! then i heard footsteps. n went out. n saw a man washing his hands! i was shock but he just look calm.

surprised, i asked," Sorry, but isn't this..a ladies' toilet?"
"Anyone can use it" with an unfriendly tone. THat man is around 40, n he dressed smartlyy. i was stunned. I mean like? ANYONE?! AS in men or women?!!? WTF?! ok im sooo kampung-ish.

THen i went into the other one, and i heard someone came in. i dare not go out because i heard footsteps, n a men cleared his throat. Then later i heard pee. i waited. THen i heard another footsteps. i came out. n i saw the janitor.They werent even surprised to see me!! WTF?! hahahah!! okayy..but i felt a lil embarrassed. Like u know, i don belong here! so i quickly walk out of that buidling! hahaha

sneak
peek