PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Tuesday, July 10, 2007 - the weird dream i had.


It was dark. seriously, tell me, have you ever had a bright dream? u know with lightsss and alll..lolz. maybe few? ur mom probably on the light when y0u were sleeping.


K,a man asked me,"Do you know, what kinda wife does the husband loves most?"

"nope."

"A wife that cooks very well."

"why is that..?"

"Imagine this my child, they've to spend most of their money eating out if a wife can't cook."

"What if the wife can't cook, but the husband can?"


Then, the man showed me a video clip(??weird??) of a happily married couple, the wife prepares the food and arranged them nicely on the dining table, the husband's parents, friends, colleagues, clients and boss gather around and eat happily. While he proudly introduce his wife to them.


POOF!


i know it's a weird dream. :P
ps. i'll learn to cook. hehe

sneak
peek