PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Wednesday, August 29, 2007 - Boys n Cats


sometimes i think boys and cats are...alike. *evil laugh* of course im not saying that they look alike "physically" whiskers all NO! It's the characteristic. they're mischief!

So haire came over the other day..
"Baby, don't you think cats and boys are alike?"
*Haire frowns* "err..no? i think they're like woman."
"Boys and cats are alike in someway! They love to laze around, and sleep alot, once they're awake, they're damn active,playful as well. Love to play with balls (don u drift my friend *Winks), boys love to play soccer..and the way the cats walk are like, so arrogant, as if nothing scares them..just like boys, but try to scare them, they jumps as heigh as KL tower"
"No..cats are like woman, so arrogant and sexy lah."

oh this picture, haire n i having nasi lemak at the back of starbucks. hehe. i just feel like eating suddenly on that day so we went bangsar pasar malam n tapao back. hahah. it's fun sitting on a box. i find it, romantic :P lol

oh yeah, went out with ADam the other day, because he kononnya going to canada heheh! used that to trick deidre to come to Mid V actually but she didnt make it anyway cuz we're gonna watch Rat-a-to-ee. n she doesnt wanna watch .adorable rat! adam you're adorable too k? :D

i had macaroni the other day! UHhhh! Yummy. n i leave the best for last. heheh

sneak
peek