PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Saturday, September 15, 2007 - Lookin' back
when we were younger.
form 4. When we just met. that black shirt guy is Haire. we just met! except Yun(girl in red) the middle one is me.
NOw we're so close!!!

Deidre and i was chilling in Starbucks, and we suddenly talk about the old times..

"I wanted to Introduce you to Haire when he said he's single!.."
"I remember when we first met Arshia..."
"Aww...yeah!"
"We thought she wasnt local right girl? we thought she's from Iraq or somewhere remember?"
"Hahaha yeah! cause she said Miss Tee instead of Cik Tee.."
"..and her english is good.!"


Sigh, ain't that fast? 2 years ago?! hopefully in future Deidre and i will be sitting in Starbucks and our convo will be like..

"My husband is working now in MAS as an aircraft maintenance engineer la woman..."
"OH yea..Haire's dream has finally come true..i remember 10 years back..."
"haha..how's your son? ...Arshia's driver will send her here.."
"Remember last time we were barista in Starbucks?sakit hati..Now we're customers.."

HEHEHEHEH!!!

sneak
peek