PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Monday, October 29, 2007 - birthday !
Its 12am, Dylla wished me happy birthday, and that is when i remembered, its MY BIRTHDAY! HAHA! was working on my assignment so dah lupa

well,only few people remembered its my birthday, sadly, my best friends didnt remember. :(

nyways, after college at 3pm, i skip my next class to chill with Haire, i mean its my birthday so i don wanna spend the whole day in class..its once a year! :P so its okay to skip. :P

He was a lil upset because i was late, he cancelled the movie and said we should go McD n study instead...

I was told to wear the party hat, omg, its so malu-fying, because its only the both of us! but then...when we walk into this room..

"SURPRISE!!"
AWWW!!! i held back tears and just smile. Haire saved his money and planned a surprise bday party for me! *sob sob*

Unexpected guest were, Mei yun (She came just to celebrate with me!), Ollie, Sylvia, Nigel (these three angels have SPM!)

They are so so sweet! Mike wore his school uniform, jermaine n charissa, oh her make up is so hot i tell ya. Jerrick and Arshia who told me, "oh i have college la..cant make it sorry." n Arshia who can act as the mean girl, she even asked me "whats so special on that monday?" haha! awww but she remembered! eesh i love u all la..

LOVE!

sneak
peek