PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Tuesday, January 15, 2008 - fat children
Baby, in future i'll feed our children, don't worry kay?
You be a good mom k? take good care of them...Aww
I'll feed them til their fat and roundlol!
NOoo! i want them to be sexy like me...don laa make them fat...Emoticon
I will! i'll go like, Mommy will bring u guys for pizza, after pizza lets have roti canai..Tongue
don't lasweat...see pity them..later nobody wanna date them how?
im worried laworry, its better to be fat than sexy right? then i've to worry what time she'll be back
you take good care of them la..don let her out at night...
round n fat! so cute! then at least they're less attractive,so less worry lah...
so mean! .then they can't attract girls n boys...pity them!
then if a person really like him or her, they wont care about their fats!
i'll think twice before i marry you...
BABY!! =(im only joking! then i'll think 3 times before marrying you..
I'll think 3 times before marrying youEmoticon!
heyy! frownso mean! i don have to think at all k? i jz marry u! hmph!
ok laaa..i don think at all lahug!

...when you have nothing else to talk about

sneak
peek