PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Thursday, January 24, 2008 - super power?
2nd day of college... :( i really miss the mama Jannette, random joker Jared, kucing faced Kenneth, the chicken laugh Joelton with his 3 angels, Sabrina, Wendy n Taryn, Chyrus who's always with the hyperactive Eidrix, the very mysterious Kok Chee. im glad i stil have the DMC students with me tho. u know girls, we rock! :P hehe...

k k ..anyway, if i've super power....

able to read minds..:P hehe! then i can tell if you are lying or not, but sometimes its better to not know the truth.
good memory...whoaa then i can pass my exam! but sometimes its better to forget certain things that happened in life. u know like the embarrassing ones..:P
invisibility!.. cool but why do i need this for? unless i wanna steal smth hehe...


ah lucky we're ordinary. this were the stupid ding dong questions in my head when i was day dreaming in the bus. LOL! chaos.

sneak
peek