PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Thursday, February 07, 2008 - HAHAH


LOL
our convo was soooo funny. lemme share with you.

arshia says (1:27 AM): wats that sign huh <3 ~*~MIDY~*~ i pray for my dad to be healthy..... says (1:27 AM): bontot kot -won- says (1:27 AM): means kiss la
arshia arshia, how can u say this <3 is buttock huh? buntut arr...damn sad la, i love using this sign i hope ppl know its not buttock. its kisses!

back in high school, there's this really skinny dude in our class, and we always ask him to come so we can blow him away. hahahah! he's really thin.
and another dude in this class he has bunny teeth, so we always ask how he kiss.hahaha! we named him GIGI.
and Deidre has this notebook, its really big for a notebook. and u know notebook=laptop. so we make fun of it, everytime she takes out her "notebook" we'll go like, "eh can pinjam wanna go online!" HAHAHAH!! and whatelse huh..
oh and our teacher, has sleepy eyes, i remember he scolded Deidre and she asked him this question when he was MAD, i mean like, why?! hahaha!! she said, " cikgu, kenapa mata cikgu macam tu? nak tidur ke?" HAHHAHAH!!

i'm glad you remembered. those were sweet memories.

sneak
peek