PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Friday, March 28, 2008 - Be wise =P

RELOAD MY PHONE FOR MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

today,i felt really lazy to take the bus, so i took the cab from KL central, it's suppose to be less than RM4, but his meter was DAMN FUCKING FAST!!! Every 1 meter 10cents that's how fast it is! It cost
RM6!!

me: is ur meter faster?
taxi driver: nola, its normal.
me: no its faster, i always take cab home so i know the price.
taxi driver: oh really ar? the passenger always say its slow..(Bullshit! i observed the meter all the way)
me: are you sure? *gave him that i-know-whatchu-did-last-summer kinda stare,lol*
taxi driver: ya ya...*looks away*
me: really? (Wanted to tell him i'll drop down his number plate but nahh..)
Taxi driver: i dunno...but it’s normal what (FUCK U LIAR! I HOPE UR WIFE HAS AN AFFAIR!)
Me: lets see..Ah..That’s all i have I'm sorry. *walks out of the cab*
taxi driver: oh it's okay, Rm5 la...
me: yea RM5, cause jam la so mahal sikit right? *tries to calm myself*

what a LIAR! The other time i was lazy to walk to Haire's house in Brickfield, so i took a cab, and the meter was fast, it cost 7 freakin bucks!

Lesson learned.

Pay the price for being lazy.


sneak
peek