PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Wednesday, March 26, 2008 - the bus stinks!
i travel by bus, a lot. WHYYYY cant my college be nearer??! I want carpool :( Ah, back in school my dad will fetch me, or the van will come and pick me up from my condo and then after school it will be there to fetch me back.

I hate the loooooooooooooooooooooooong queue, i hate the bus that smells of cheap perfume i hate those stares in the bus like, they give u the you-took-my-cat-away-from-me the kinda look, and those poles! try touching them, they're oily and smelly, lucky i bought my hand sanitizer. I'm not complaining here, it's just that, I'm going through this almost everyday!!!! and i hate it! *CRIES OUT LOUD*

oh, i saw Dylla in the bus today, sitting next to me and i didn't notice her! =O i usually mind my own business when I'm alone that's why =)


suffer now, enjoy later. Haha!

sneak
peek