PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Thursday, March 13, 2008 - friendly people
haha! I like friendly people, u know like,my friend's friend, they smile at you and look at you when you're talking to them. They don't just talk among themselves. ah! I'm sooo happy i met some new friends hehe!

i hate friendly strangers, like they just come up to you and say "hi.." or "are you waiting for someone?" or "are you a student?" WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO ME FREAKS?!!?!?
Its not important who am i or what am i doing....

i think next time when a stranger freaks talk to me, i'll just say random things like, "do you think the moon is square?" hHAHhahha! hope their reply is not, "hey! we're the same kind! you're a freak too like me!" lol.

you know what pisses me off now? Its the SPCA, because...

Freak!you can't act alone, cause you have no balls.

sneak
peek