Sunday, March 16, 2008 -
new.things.wanted.
yesss, i want a new phone. my phone is a little retard and the value is dropping! *cries*
it functions well, i love the camera( it makes people photogenic) =P
I want a new laptop, i want
macbook. grrr...*stares at those who has macbook* nahh..i still think my
sexy-black-light Fujitsu is the best!
I want so many things, hahha, what's stopping me is the
$$$. I don like asking money from my parent because I've started working so i don't think it's proper.
(eleh..)omg! i bought this freakin hot handbag, its
WHITE! yeayyyy!
(ok i feel so bimbo=.=)my
favourite colour, and it's hot! I bought a pair of high heels, only wore it once i plan to give it away,cause i don hv any outfit to match it with, its
orange...but nah... this is one thing about me, i tend to buy things that i
don't really need, like i bought this top from MNG cost Rm60+ and i gave it away to Charissa, I only wear it
once! but at least i gave it away right?
just shut up and appreciate what I have right now