PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Sunday, June 15, 2008 - love the animals.
i saw how people in China killed the animals. suddenly i wish that if only they practice "Halal". I'm not a muslim but i think that it is a good thing. I saw how they killed the animals...i cried when i watch the video...they kill bears, raccoons, cats, dogs...

stepped on their head and make them suffer...
swing them and make their head hit the ground so they could break their neck then leave them there dying slowly...
kick the them and then use a stick to hit their head til they bleed...
they pull off their furs...

so cruel...please don't buy these furs...these animals suffers, they go through pains... imagine if you are in the cage and u are killed for doing nothing! These animals are helpless, we have to help them, but how?

recently i've started recycling papers so that every creature in this planet will have a better place to leave in this world...i hope i can influence others...it's not that hard.

you can make a difference.

sneak
peek