PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Monday, June 02, 2008 - sleeping posture
that's Haire, sleeping on the couch while waitin for my God Mom. Shhh!! he doesn't know =P he's hugging the couch like a baby hugging a bolster. AWww..
Thats my puppy, he always take up my space when i sleep. So now he has his own pillow, but he still sleeps on mine! grrr..
I really don't know why she loves sleeping on the flower pot. SO CUTE !!!! *squeeze*
it says: " after singing whole day...is time to rest...aiya..*scratches belly*"
HAHAH!! this is sleeping in class!! yes, she opens her eyes but her mind is somewhere else...geesh! i wonder how you still get good results in Math!


so how do you sleep?

sneak
peek