PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Wednesday, July 09, 2008 - boring
is it me? or these people is a waste of time. no offense, but seriously, why sign in if you don't wanna talk right?

Xxx: Hi
Me: Hey...Hows life?
xxx: good. u?
Me: well im ok...i'm kinda tired i just got back from college...hehe. what abt u?
xxx: ic. no im home.
Me: Not goin out?
xxx: no.
Me: aww...tired too?
xxx: lol
Me: haha ppl use that a lot even though it's not funny..."LOL"
xxx: lol
Me: (annoyed) okayy so Ssup? i mean u said hi but i end up talking more...
xxx: lol ntg
Me: do u know what LOL means?
xxx: yes. lol.
Me: Ah good. btw, you wanna join me n my friends for a movie?
xxx: see first. (didn't even ask when n where.)
Me: okay u lemme know k?
xxx: k
Me: so boring. BYE! (sign off)
xxx: lol

if u r busy then don't say Hi! If you're busy or have nothing to say then admit that you're boring!

you're wasting my time. seriously.

sneak
peek