PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Tuesday, July 01, 2008 - Cruel Old Lady
Nilu and i took the bus from college. This old lady quickly rush in front of me. I was a little irritated, I mean what's the rush? There are plenty of seats in the bus, don't you know how to line up?

Me: *mumbled* why is she rushing la...
Old Lady: *holding her newspaper, turned around to face me* Because i'm older than you...
Me: What? I'm not even talking to you, I'm talking to my friend...goodness!

In the bus, she was sitting alone reading her newspaper, then suddenly this african man came in and sat next to her. She have this shocked and disgusted look on her face, as if he is going to eat her. She panicked! I swear she looked so funny. She closed her newspaper and quickly sat somewhere else...

later she stared at Nilu and I because i think she is jealous that i have someone to chat with, LOL...She quickly flipped the paper and nudge the malay boy beside her, then show him the newspaper and explained the content in the paper... HAHA! the boy look lost and scared.

weird old lady...
i was talking to Nilu about her mom rushing her to pack her things, cause they're moving to a new house.
and why is she so racist?!
GERAM LAAA....ishh Cinabai You! Gardenia! Fish You old lady! Grrrrr

next post will be abt my classmate. =)

sneak
peek