.jpg)
will i wear this for prom? this is so
vein..jpg)
we had tom yum kung. JieNi you can't take spicy food. HAHAHA!!
"omg so spicy" *she's sweating, her lips and face are red*" hmm, nice...yeah it's a bit la...""you seems so...okay. maybe cause you're a Thai...""what does thai gotta do with spicy food? I am half...so i guess if i am a pure Thai i wouldn't need water at all...why do you like to eat?"" cause it's fun...""err....okay....*Eats* WHOAAAA!!! SO FUN!!! SO FUN!*Eats again* HAHAH THIS IS FUN!"We became fatties today. I had milo with biscuit and fried noodles before i leave the house. Went Kl central and ate Tom Yum Kung with JieNi. It's my first time in Secret Recipe. Never liked it because of the price, and the environment (Full of Lalas.) Then had some food in carrefour and McD, then came home had two plate of rice. Ah...I feel so full now.
i told you i love food.