.jpg)
SEE! i looked so dead. I combed my hair okay, i just messed em up cause i was brainstorming with my
mind that has stopped functioning for this woman! See Jie Ni while she syok sendiri doing her assignment.
I swear i was really tired but i try not to take a nap because at night i won't be able to sleep.( but now it's 12ish and i don't feel sleepy yet) then at day i am so dead tired.
I wish i can be a babi, i wanna sleep la. I am really tired but i can't sleep, my body hurts.
Today i day dreamed a lot in class. JieNi noticed, oh god it's so embarrassing.
*nudged me* "hey, stop day dreaming okay?"*wakes up from dream of becoming a famous scriptwriter* "ah....I'm not la..I'm payin attention""eh, usually when you day dream right, what's in your head ar?" *what a question jieni.*
"My past...my future.Sometimes i think of a story...i do that a lot since young. No idea why...it's random lah..."