PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Thursday, July 17, 2008 -
will i wear this for prom?
the one and only thumb. lesson : never suck your thumb.
I'm such a good friend! i accompanied her. i wish i can do manicure, i can't cause i'm working!
had Indian Food with my parents the other day. I feel So HAPPY! HEHEH curry curry curry! this soup is in the cup...i don't know how should i drink it. hahah

"Do i drink it with the spoon or like a drink mom?"
-text haire- " Baby how do i fold the banana leaves if it's delicious?"
"why eat with hands when there's spoon?"
"what is this...look like fried flowers to me"
"CHICKEN for RM6?! It's just the drumstick!"
"FISH RM4?!"


take me to bangsar. it's wayy cheaper and it's nearer. Oh wait! Brickfields has a lot! *salivates*

CURRY CURRY here I COME!!!!!

sneak
peek