PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart
CHATBOX
FRIENDS
Friday, August 29, 2008 -
2nd week of 4th sem
right now, the class that i seriously don't enjoy is Moral, and it's a waste of my time! I mean look, i'm only a teenager, and i have 2 more years to be a fully grown adult! SO! WHY AM I TAKING MORAL?! it's not like i am gonna apply it in life. Does getting an A means i'm a Moral kinda person? NO!
WTF? FUCK YOU! THis moral shit is a bitch. With that fucking 3 hours i can actually do something more meaningful!
"OH the exam is gonna be so hard!" WHATEVER!
if you know that it's not gonna be useful in future. why make it so hard? i mean what's the point?( i'd rather learn abt MY RELIGION than some stupid MORAL SUBJECT!)
why must it be so hard? oh standard la. Please la. use the damn brain, ask urself why make it so hard for us? it's not like if we study harder for moral, we'll be a better human being!
sneak
peek