.jpg)
tada! Ewon has a new fringe. Hooray. It kinda irritate my eyes though. but
whatever right? =P
Yes! i was posing with the towel cause i was so excited i can't wait to camwhore with my new fringe.
did i hear someone saying "LOL". (this is to Liyana la...=P ).jpg)
last night, we were all watching Lee Chong Wei at my place.
disappointing.
Jermaine wore Airasia, representing Malaysia la...as for the rest of us...nothing la. we had coconut made in Malaysia.
Haire:"I think China bribe him 3 million la! how come he serve to that fella! don't make sense!"Jie Ni:" It's Okay...."Jerm: " He always forget to go back to the middle!"Me: " Ow! Damn la! why is he like this?!"We were basically shouting:
LEFT LAAA HIT TO THE LEFT!!! OWWWW!!! SHITT!! Go TO THE MIDDLE!!!!! NO NO!! I don't think
Lin Dan is a better player than Chong Wei. I think Chong Wei panicked, or maybe he's too nervous? or he's ill. well anyway, we won something right?
.jpg)
I was bored, so i painted a tree. :) random. hahahaha.