PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Tuesday, August 12, 2008 - girls day out
nope. No camwhore pictures :P

today i'm so happy, cause thanks to my darling girlfriends: Shing, Eva, Liyana and Eman. We went shopping. They're so nice to accompany my and pick dress for me, and tell me who i looked and stuffs.

damn when i was in the changing room , Shing pulled the curtain and Eman saw me, not naked ofcos, just without a dress on. so embarrassing. Cause it's PUBLIC!

Finally bought a dresssssss....

walk walk walk....
then i saw Daniel, he looked so blur from far. like a statue X) ( i hope he didn't see this)

We were looking for a pair of nice heels for Eva, but we couldn't find a nice pair.

after all that yada yada....I went home.

We talked about Lips. WHY GUYS LIKE THICK LIPS? you tell me boys. :) Like Amber chia's. i think it's funny. look like bee sting to me.

sneak
peek