PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Monday, August 04, 2008 -
Haire went drifting again. grrrr!! What can i say? I'm angry! that's all. a little jealous.

"why not? "
" dangerous, that's why!"
" no its not...don't worry, no one's there..that place is empty..."

yeah yeah. i give up. boys. typical.


so, i actually like speeding. not that kind where you go fast with loud music and you don't know what you're doing. I don't like that. Then you started teasing the other cars because they go slower than you. i find that. uneducated.

i like to drive fast, on a straight empty road, playing my favorite song. just relaxing.
i've always dream of driving on a road, with the palm trees on the sides, and you see the beautiful beach, with a BEAMER!!!!!!

WOOOOOOHOOOO!!

i love VW too.

sneak
peek