PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Sunday, August 31, 2008 -
i'm so into this song. " Alone again...naturally."

I'm so UNHAPPY! :( seriously.
I'm just so tired of telling people and then follow their advice...
but nothing works...
eventually, i'm tired of my problems...

No, i am not running away...
I'm just tired that i don't give a damn anymore...
and if one day you think you don't know me anymore...
well, thank you. cause that's what i want to be.

okay, here's a confession.(nobody knows about it)

istarvemyselfwheniamdown

i just realized how sensitive i am.
i seriously think i am a burden which makes me feel like killingmyself.
but because i am smart =P
i am here. to make my future brighter.
to make other's happier.
to show them that life is like a bitch, but we must be bitchier, tougher, hahah so fuck those problems and just be strong and live.


forgive me. i gotta be pathetic once awhile. i mean, that's LIFE! HAHAH

sneak
peek