PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Tuesday, August 12, 2008 - love my life
i swear, that that was the saddest time of my life.

went college, didn't have fun. I felt so offended with every little things, and i was so angry and annoyed. I tried to just act normal. I heard people complaining about their life and this and that.

seriously, JUST FIX THE DAMN PROBLEM!

i mean, u can't bring back what's gone forever. but if you can fix this shit then fix it!

This dude asked me if a friend of mine died, i told him no it's my kitten. I thought he's gonna laugh at me but he didn't. He said, " it's okay. you can get another one."

I wanted to ask, " If your mother dies, go get another one! a brand new one!"

if you can't say anything nice just shut the fuck up. it's not comforting at all! But i controlled myself, cause you know i don't want to offend people like someone does.

then, he ask " when did you have it? "

i said four months. and he's like. "CEh."

WHAT THE FUCK? IT' WAS STILL A LIVING BREATHING KITTEN YOU DUMBFUCK!

so after my college, i went and chilled with my boo. at first, i wanted to just go home but you know i miss him so much. He told me jokes and stuffs.

then after that i was happy. :)

sneak
peek