i've been playing with my cat and dog a lot lately. Basically, i've been home a lot.
i saw flies flying around the place where i buried Tito. It hurt me so much. It used to be home, now it's in there.Seriously, I've never been so emo before, even if i was, it would just be a day. And usually, hanging out with my
friends, eating chips more or ice cream, watching movie, will ease the pain. But this time...it's different.
...cause i just gave up on it's life.
I don't want to eat, I just don't feel hungry! thanks to my parents, they make sure that i eat before i turn into a skeleton.
I didn't study for my exam tomorrow. I don't even wanna watch Olympic.
Oh well, I hope someone invent a time machine. :)
Oh well, what's gone is gone. I'll just appreciate the present. ( i keep telling myself this, but i still feel the same)