PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Friday, August 08, 2008 -
My kitten just died yesterday. He fell from the 5th floor. Haire and I buried him somewhere in my condo, because i want him to stay near me. he's just a kitten after all. :'(

My mom found him at the market, he was shivering, and his fur is covered up with oil, sitting in the drain. He's a weak kitten, he falls sick easily. I remember how he always needs a mommy, he'll come sleep on my lap. 2 months ago he was just the size of my palm. :')

I love his blue eyes, he's such an angel. He's very shy too. when i call his name, he'll come, he doesn't come just cause there's food.
He's very silly. Very naughty too. My bigger cat always strangled him, and he'll be calling out for help, as he grow bigger, he strangles the bigger cat. Awww...
He plays with anything that's on the floor. That white and black stripes is his favourite toy.
He tries to climb up there cause he wants to be like the bigger cat, I always carry them down afraid that they'll fall. And...i can't believe he fell from there...He's gone...I miss him...

when Haire and I wanted to burry him this stupid fuck up guard came.

Guard: No no, cannot here.
Haire: what?
Guard: Cannot this one condo. Cannot.
Me: Why?
Guard: You talk to my boss.
Me: Okay, sure.
Haire: Why cannot?
Guard: Cannot la...throw the cat outside somewhere.
Haire: Next time if you die i throw you body somewhere la, you want? Sorry man, we respect animals. We don't throw them like rubbish.
Guard: Okay but not inside.
Me: Where's your boss?
Guard: *somewhere not in Malaysia. Don't remember where*
Me: And you want me to talk to him? Is there anyone that i can talk to?
Guard: Yes the guard there..

So we talked to him, and he allow us to bury my kitten.

FUCK THAT MORON GUARD. I wish you die and your body will rot in the dustbin. THAT'S WHERE YOU BELONG! FUCK THOSE WHO LAUGHS! WHAT'S SO FUNNY ANYWAY? WHY DO you think HUMAN should get better treatment than the animals? cause you're a human? so?Look, if you're like, " OH i pray to God. I think im going to heaven cause im so good yada yada bla bla..." I'm sorry but i think you're gonna go to hell. Ah yes God invented us, the animals everything in this world. Then if so, why do you treat the God's invention as if they're some pest! I can't believe you FUCKING IDIOTS SELL the animals in the pet's world! WHAT THE FUCK?! LEt me try SELLING YOU in the human's world! You sell the animals, but the money goes to your pocket right? and who invented them? YOu?

Nowadays the guard always greet me whenever he sees me, but do i care? NO! Why should i reply to a thing, i mean, he's suppose to be in the dustbin. He can't be recycled, he's useless.

You pussies pray and believe in God, cause you don't wanna go to hell. HA! You just look like you belong there ass holes.

sneak
peek