PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Saturday, August 09, 2008 - Rest in Peace, Tito.
see it's bleeding. I took this picture while waiting for the vet (who's taking his own sweet time, hell yeah it's an EMERGENCY)
It's pink nose turns white, it cannot moves it's legs anymore. But when we called him, he answered us weakly. I thought that it'll survive again like before. that's why i was speeding all the way to Kepong because the vet opens at 8am. He's tough, he is...
when we first brought him back. he was so dirty and tiny.
that'swhere he slept.... it can be avoided, i feel so fuckup right now.
See, ain't he Cute?
Jermaine called me, and told me.." hey, you lost a life yesterday and u gained two life"
Two white kittens were born. :') I'm happy for them, i hope they'll be safe.
I just cannot imagine the pain Tito went through.
I'm afraid that i made the wrong choice of putting it to sleep...
I could've touched him or hug him now....

I feel so guilty.

sneak
peek