PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Wednesday, September 24, 2008 - annoyed.
where are you?

it seems like i have friends in COLLEGE only (and MSN.). and i only hang out with them when we're in COLLEGE. pfft.

but if we were to go out, it's either the plan is cancelled or no show no call. It's annoying.

"Oh let's have a gathering!"
"yeah Sure!"
"You plan la k? you call them up la...lemme know the date n time.."

*on that day*

"sorry can't make it..."


I have friends who are not from my college, i mean, close friends. I wanna hang out with them, but they're too darn busy with their boyfriends/assignments/work/family and boys will be having their stupid boys day out. ( i'm jealous cause i can't have my girl's day out with my close girlfriends!)

sounds pathetic?

sneak
peek