PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Wednesday, September 24, 2008 - confuse
My darling Deidre is a Flight Attendant for AirAsia. I'm so jealous!

I remember I wanted to try for the interview but i was told that i am underweight and i need to be 45kg! I was 40kg la. Emirates is great but I wasn't tall enough. I remember considering plastic surgery to make myself taller, but then it's a stupid idea don't you think so?

I've always LOVE Malaysia Airlines ( long story--), and I was almost picked for Brunei Airlines but because of my weight...sigh.

So i tried to eat a lot and instead of gaining weight, i lose weight! So i lost hope, but of course i don't wanna be stuck in Starbucks forever, i was offered to be a supervinsor..omg i need a life wei, can't just work there all my life right? Then my principal in my flight attendant prepatory class said that, taking Mass Comm is an extra credit...so i took Mass Comm...

Turn out I actually like Mass Comm (OMG MY GRANDMA IS ANNOYING LAAAAAAAA CAN"T BLOG WITH HER TALKING TO !!!).

At first i was interested at PR. But having to wear a suit, paper work, the brainstorming, learning how to spin (not literally)....it's just not my type. Flight Attendant is different, i get to meet people of diff races, go to diff places, makin them smile will make me happy... and i love planes. (no i love planes since young, not cuz of Haire's influence), and thanks to Ms Sue who gave us assignments, i know how it feels like to be a PR...and it's not my type.

Then i wanted to be a scriptwriter. Now my job is to watch more movie and read more books to learn to write. =)

After seeing Deidre, it finally comes back to me...why did I take Mass Comm...but u know what, i love Mass Comm now, broadcasting to be more specific, and I still want to be a flight Attendant!

arrghhhh..........give me advice please?

sneak
peek