PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Thursday, October 23, 2008 - Awwn Surprise

I'm so lazy to blog about it. =P

Anyway, for those of you who wants to know. Well. I went to college as usual la cause I have Moral class. I was so excited cause Haire said he'll come to my college :)

after the class.

Eman: You wait for me awhile after class.
Me: Why?
Eman: meeting for Moral.
Me: har? how long will it takes? (can't wait to see haire =p )
Eva: for half and hour like that...
Me: Aw man, k la. Yer...why didn't tell earlier..then i can spare my time for the meeting..sobs.

Went to the library...I quickly text Haire that my class has finished...

haire: Sorry baby i can't make it..got lots to study
me: *dissappointed* oh..nvm la. i'll just chill with Jieni.

Went to the discussion room, I kept wondering why liyana comes, she's not taking moral, she has no class at all today. =/

Eman: Eva call u, she's outside..
(went to eva)
Me: Yes?
Eva: *blur* yes?
Me: Eman said u call me?
eva: Oh yes! come find for Moral books...
Me: ar...okay la...can use notes what. *Searches for moral books*

*after awhile of me searching for books while Eva just watch =P *

Eva: come lets go in..

...............................

SURPRISE!!!
Ah lien, kar kien ,wai cheen ,eva, eman ,liyana ,jie ni all there!! so touched.

then Jie Ni and I went downstairs...and i saw...Jermaine, Ming Jau and Haire dressed up like someone else, waiting to surprise me! AWWWW!!

we went One U and we had Carls Junior! thank you so much!

lazy to type la... hahaha.. i prefer to talk. =P

anywayyyy...

THANK YOU EVERYBODY!! THANKS FOR the presents and the wishes and the surprises!!!

sneak
peek