It was raining heavily and I really need to go home and he had an appointment, we don't know when will the rain stop so what he did was this:
......................................
..............................
....................
............

cause he doesn't want his books to be wet.
If you wonder how's my studies and how's college?
.....................
.............
.......
...

Great! We are checking out
Omar's facebook and
Liyana's blog. That guy in blue is my lecturer by the way. He's a
good lecturer la, although he is young, but he can teach very well. (
M.Yoe do i get an A for that? I hope he's reading this.
not in class i mean.)
Then I met up with some old friends. Jerrick and Yong Kai and my darling Mei Yun. hahahaha it was crazy la in brew ball.


and you know what, they went arcade, and played
Daytona. None of the boys got first...and then when they turn to their right, sitting at the most right, was a GIRL! they lost to a girl!
WOOOOOHOOO!!! GIRL'S POWDER!!!

met up with Mike and Haire. WEeee i miss Mike, so long didn't see him since the visit to Penang.