PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Thursday, October 16, 2008 - So what?

gosh, they criticize you when you're fat, and when you're thin they think you're suffering from anorexia! Just SHUT UP la....


SHUT UP!!!
you've a problem with different sizes?

here's a song i love! FYI classmates, just cause i played the old skool song once in class, doesn't mean i only listen to that kinda song. seriously, HE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED has to watch his damn mouth wei. Like what Slim Shady's mommy said," If you aint got nothin' nice to say then don't say nothin"

So, so what
I'm still a rock star,
I got my rock moves,
And I don't need you,
And guess what,
I'm having more fun,
And now that were done,
I'm gonna show you tonight,
I'm alright,
I'm just fine,
And your a tool,
So, so what,
I am a rock star,
I got my rock moves,
And I don't want you tonight.

sneak
peek