PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Monday, November 03, 2008 - ayamas
Haire and I went Mcd, cause i wanted to have fried chicken, but then Haire wants to watch his diet and I have sorethroat, and it's unhealthy so we've decided to go Ayamas( KL central) instead. Yes the local chicken rice shop aka Local Kenny Rogers. LOL. Then we look at the menu, and we ordered a set for two. It's kind of expensive for chicken rice, it's not that special anyway. Then we noticed at the bottom of the menu, it's written "additional Rm1 for chilli"
...........................................
.....................................
...............................
........................


WTF?

What's chicken rice without chilli? and obviously we MALAYSIANS love chilli right? At least most of us do! RM1 for chilli?! Look, the Ah Beng chicken Rice shop by the road don't even charge for the chilli and you AYAMAS charge for chilli?! You want to earn money so badly or what?! OMG! TERRIBLE! I'm writing as a customer, and this is my complain. Sorry but you've just lost one customers, Oh maybe more!


then, after eating, we went downstairs to take the bus, and there's this open house going on. It seriously annoys everyone! They've a red carpet for this so called VIP and they've to hold and umbrella for them on the not-so-sunny day! what? You've never stayed in Malaysia before is it? pretending as if you're some mat salleh la don't wanna kena sun all. Ish! Worst is, they've to block the road where everyone use just so this VIP can walk. WTF?! GOSH! WOW so this is what they've done to make this a better place!

and why the fuck is this place full of immigrants? okay fine, they come to our country it's okay, but then they spit, they stare, they stinks, they're immoral, they work here, they're rude, they take over so much of space.



sneak
peek