PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Sunday, November 16, 2008 - for Haire the aviation freak
yes he loves aviation. STPM is like what, next tues?

GOOD LUCK ALL THE STPM-ers. Its not like they have time to read my post but it's the thought that counts right?

So yeah, I was working my ass off so that i can give my boo the coolest gift ever! Usually i don't do this but after college i've to go work and I wasn't feeling well and i had to skip class the next day (hooray!). My mom and dad were so worried, so they actually took care of me. just on that day lah. HAHAH. I feel like a princess! weee~~~~

I feel so loved and blessed! thank God!

So i was talking to Haire about some buddhist thing, and i told him that i used to have a vision of my past, and i think i was a soldier. But come on, how can that happen eh? It must have been the movie that i've watched or some dream that i dream about...maybe not.

sneak
peek