PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Sunday, November 23, 2008 - its my day!
B: Libra's are kinky.
W: Kinky like how?
B: Hint, Carrot!
W: Eww! That's disgusting.
J: hahah! i suggest Cucumber!
W: Please lah! I think Durian will be good! HAHAHAH!!
B&J: Ouch!!!
W: for horny men, we shall stuck durian up their ass! Durian's good!
suddenly H join in the conversation.
H: I like banana!

W&B&J looked at H.

H: what?

Anyway, after our AHALAL production meeting, Joshua Bob and I went Brew ball, and we camwhore played pool. Damn Joshua is good. This Iranian dude i think, was watching us playing and he thinks im good, HAHAHAHHAHAH that ain't good at all! but at least better than someone *BLINK BLINK* right Bob and Joshua? i dunno who am i referring to but whatever.

then Joshua and Bob went shopping for clothes =P

later in the evening.

Jerm, Haire and i went for this facebook event in Hartamas Square. They gave us each a sticker, the three of us picked "single". HAHAHA!! There are "single" "it's complicated" and "in a relationship"



sneak
peek