PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Sunday, November 30, 2008 - tagness from Bobness
My Top 5 Most Favorite Foods;

* Spaghetti
* Tom Yum
* Curry
* Crab
* Penang Laksa (the real ones from penang)


10 Things I Love Doing;

* chilling with friends
* Eating
* Making Movie
* Watchin Movie
* Travelling
* Chilling with dogs n cats
* Driving
* Cycling
* Talking
* Laughing
(what the hell i don't know what to write)

Things I Love Doing When I’m EMO;

* Play the game "300- Spartans" HAHAH
* Driving
* Eating
* Shopping
* working (weird or what?!)


5 Things I Love Doing When I’m Happy;

* hugging certain people
only HAHAHAH!!
* Chilling with family & friends
* Dancing
* Random stuffs like poking people
* Eat i think.

5 Things I Wish To Happen;

* Suddenly I'm the world best director HAHAHAH
* Becoming rich so i can eat whatever i want
* Snow in Malaysia
* No &%*^&*$$&#*# immigrants at ALL in malaysia
* All the stray animals will be living happily at wonderful land that i've bought =)


My Top 5 Most Addicted songs;

* how to touch a girl by Jojo
* hot by avril lavigne
* that's what you get by paramore
* motivate me by good charlotte
* How deep is your love by Bee gees.


5 people I Wish to tag;

* Pak Lah
* Arshia
* Fishieeee =P
* President Bush
* Haire (after ur STPM)

sneak
peek