i don't get it. Are they too free they ran outta ideas so now they banned muslims from doing yoga. I feel bad for ya'll man.
current mood: sleepy.
hahah! Wai Cheen's so sweet she visited my blog for 4 times. So now i update.
I seriously hate the local education system! Chris said that too! Isn't that embarrassing? He's here for student exchange from dunno which country i think Australia.
If you're smart, you go science stream, and if you're not so smart,you go for account and stuffs. I have a friend who was placed in science stream but he told the teacher that his interest is business and not science, he hates science.
"kenapa ko nak art? you pandai u masuk science la"
look at that mentality! It's no wonder the economy's bad here. Then this australian guy came to my school when i was in Form 3 and he asked..
"How many of you plan to take business?
there were really few of them...
"how about science?"
a lot!
Because? It's glamorous! I took up science because I love biology (although i suck at it), i love the knowledge, the ability to understand how things work around u.
Now, the more A you get, the CLEVERER you are. HOw dumb is that? I feel like we're studying hard just to score an A. The objective is wrong! But sadly that's how things work, aren't we suppose to study so that we gain knowledge, to apply it in future. I am sure that many straight As' can't even apply what they've learned in whatever that they're doing now, except applying them on PAPERS!
I hate the education system here,everything is from the book, book book! when you ask the teacher why? they say, "it's how it should be lah!". Back when i was in high school, there were so many experiments that we didn't do, we have to skip those experiments because we're running out of time! When a student is not interested because of you, you call them useless! My high school suck, they banned students from bringing Pink color bag! guess what, mine is PINK! omg as if Pink Bag will set the building on fire! stupid rules.
NOw tell me what's the use of studying MORAL again??