PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Friday, November 14, 2008 - WHY ARE YOU SO DAMN PRETTY?

Im so jealous some people have almost everything! They're pretty, they're rich, they're talented, they do sports, they have good voice...

Anyway...

Dad: *puts the remote control on the table* Me: Be gentle, you'll spoil it. Dad: Yea look who's talking. Are you teaching me now? Me: I'm just TELLING you...ugh. Dad: You spoiled most of the things here. Me: No i didn't!

Later...

Me: Dad...i can't turn on the light in my room

...later...
Me: My mouse has a little problem, it can't seems to scroll!

....later....

Me: Dad..something's wrong with my camera..

Me: My phone cacat-ed! Dad!!!!!

DAD: Look who's talking!

and he's not going to do anything! hmph!

I swear i didn't do anything! Seriously!

sneak
peek