PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Sunday, December 07, 2008 -
I'm a little demanding lah....What i want for xmas..since everyone's doing. i don't celebrate but being a MALAYSIAN right we celebrate anything lah right?


Yes! i want this SLR camera. If you think you're ugly then don't get me one. =P if you get a WHITE color one i love you la till rain do us apart! :) *yer im lame*

and a hoodie is a must have lah. If you don't have a hooodie you're old la. HAHAHA. I don't want any cartoon, i want it to be plain. if possible go get me the one in GAP. It's so much cooler if it's from GAP. oh well because it's GAP. or ROXY omg!

I love cycling. It's my fav sports. If you're suck you'll get me nothing. NO PINK, WHITE or GREEN bicycle yea? :)
Most of you have asked me before if i have webcam. NOPE i don't. So if you desperately miss me and u wanna see me...get me this. thank you and i lovelike you. Get me a good one. I like it black so it suits my pc. :)
I love short skirt! I don't like micro ones thats just too much for me. Get me a skirt if u love me =P I don't want it to be over my knee,no cartoons. It has to be short but not too short...
A Volks Wagen beetle is a must have for me. because VW and YW and meant to be. YES WE ARE! :) I want it with stripes like Herbie Fully Loaded.
I want a phone...my dad's kind. :( Im so jealous. If you're my friend get me one! you can all share share money lah... =P damn cheap!

sneak
peek