Penang is AWESOME! better than KL. we celebrated Jerm's birthday there too. I went back to my hometown - Perlis. My aunts, uncle and cousins treat me like a princess wei. I feel like a spoilt brat.
"i feel like having teh ais..""wait i go buy...""I feel like having coconut la..""We go get it for you now..." "I feel like having penang laksa..""I cook for you...""I want to go grandma's house...""We'll take you there...""I want to sleep..""Oh wait i make the bed for you...""I want to buy pants...""We fetch you there now.."Like a freaking princess sial! I feel damn bad la. but they want to do it! LOL! I've gained so much weight im so happy!
3kg more to 45! wee!!
Oh by the way, I did swim in the pool, not the
sea. I built sandcastles while Haire Jerm n Mike swam in the sea.
Aiya damn lazy la but cause everyone kept asking abt my trip so i update sikit la. Pics with Haire and Jermaine.you know what? i miss KL. This time i went back to my hometown right, i actually discover a lot of things....
very interesting things..