PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Friday, December 05, 2008 - sepet n i
Baby when you're done I'll come fetch you, Bangsar right?
No la,I'll take cab...then I'll meet u at the mall la...
Hmm..Can i see you at home? we play games la!
Why? just go mall la hungry la we eat there lah
I tapao food for you! we eat at Home!
But i told my friends we're meeting up at the mall
Oh...okay then..
Why? You're carrying somethnig heavy is it? That's why u wanna drive so it's more convenient for you, and you wanna go my house so don't have to carry around after that is it?
err...how do you know?
Oh well, the son of a former investigation officer.

*speechless* What the hiao!

sneak
peek