PROFILE
Ng Yee Won
I can't shut up!
I talk a lot.
I daydream alot.
Im so random
I love strawberry popsicles
I think Aliens have bigger heads cause they're smart



CHATBOX



FRIENDS

Monday, January 19, 2009 -
damn bored la. I feel like i haven't been out to social for a really long time. I've been seeing the same people at the same place for so long.

First day:
"Hello Yee Won! Had lunch?"
"Oh hey Jane! Yes thank you for asking"

Second day:
"Hello Yee Won! Had lunch?"
"Oh hey Jane! Yea...you?"

Third day:
"Hello Yee Won! makan d ar?"
"Hi Jane! yeah just makan just now.."

Fourth day:
"Hello Yee won! You had your lunch?"
" Oh hey...you again..Hahah! yeah.."

Fifth day:
" Hello Yee----"
" Hello JANE!"

Sixth day:
"Hello----"
" YES I HAD MY LUNCH!"

Seventh day:
*sees jane quickly runs away*

Well it's not so bad lah HAHAHHA! its just like how i always come online and i see the same fella online..can u guys stop being so formal? just say smth instead of asking "how are u?" then i'll jz say "yeah im fine thank u..you?" then u say "im fine too."

then THE END OF THE CONVERSATION?!

sneak
peek